- Clients can't make reservations with the staff members on the days of their holidays.
- You will see the holiday of the particular staff member in the calendar.
- If you want to change the timing of the holiday, click the bar with the holiday you want to change. Either do that in the Holiday section, or in the calendar. The same way you used to set them will be used to edit the particular entries.
Your staff members want to take a holiday together from the morning of April 21 until the evening of April 30. You agree, but now you need to enter it into your system.
- Click the Add holiday button in the Holiday section.
- Since the employees are up for an adventurous journey, name the holiday Journey to the center of the Earth. Just write it into the Name bar.
- Now click on the automatically set date in the FROM bar. A calendar will appear in front of you, from which you will choose the date 4/21/2020. If you don't have the All day checked (if you do uncheck it), there is also time shown next to the date. It should be automatically set to the beginning of the working hours. In this case, leave it as it is.
- Now move the cursor to the TO bar, click on the preset date and set it to 4/30/2020. After that click the set time in the same bar. From the roll-out list that appears choose 7:00 PM.
- Now click the roll-out list in the line called Assign staff. As all of the staff members are going on this holiday, you can leave the pre-set option of All Staff here. If only some of the employees would go, then you can choose the particular ones in this part.
Then just click Save and the adventurers can start being excited about their well-earned holiday.