Finally, we reached the point, which probably interests you the most - service settings. These are the settings of the services the clients will book with you.
Open the Business tab, click on the Services box and we can start by clicking on the Add services button.
The first thing you can notice in the folder is a list of ready-made services. Also notice a blue icon, which says Add service. This will concern you the most now.
Click on the button and start with filling in the information into the form:
- Fill in the Service name so your clients can easily recognize it.
- Write your Description into the next box (for example that you use the highest quality materials in the area, or that the length of the service can be different depending on the talkativeness of the client ;-). The description will not just be seen by you, but also by the clients on your booking page.
- You are already familiar with the Duration box from your registration. You will set the usual duration of the service in this box.
- For you and your clients, the Price tab is surely very important.
- In the Assign staff box, you can add a staff member that carries out the work. All you need to do is to click on the icon with an arrow. A list with all of your staff will unfold. In this list, you will tag those, who provide the service (if all of them carry out the service, you don't need to click on the icon - they are already tagged automatically).
The only thing left now is just tuning up a few details:
- Choose a color that will differentiate the particular service in the calendar. Simply click on one of the colored frames.
- If you tag the option Ask for additional information when booking online, an input will appear. The question you type there will appear in the booking form and the client can answer it while booking. You can ask, for example, if the client has a voucher and what is the number of it.
The final box is very important - Clients can book this service. If you don't tick it, clients will not be able to see the service on your booking page.
When you are satisfied with the service settings you have made, click the Save button.